Wooden Shoe Stretcher
$29.00 – $38.00
Main Features of The Shoe Stretcher
Shoe stretchers are used for shoe stretching to give the exact size of feet.
This stretcher is made of the original wood. It has two pressure relief plugs that extant the small areas of your shoes. These stretchers can easily increase the length and width of the shoes by about 0.5 to 1cm.
GETAWAY FROM TIGHT SHOES
You may have the problem that the new shoes are a little tight, and uncomfortable after putting them on, the shoe stretchers can help you out of these situations.
HIGH-QUALITY WOOD MATERIAL
The shoe stretcher is natural wood materials, simple and practical, durable and no deformation, long time use and the surface remain bright.
ADJUSTABLE WIDTH & LENGTH
Our stretcher can be adjusted according to the shoes, each pair includes relief pods/spot inserts to stretch the targeted area.
EASY TO USE
Just turn the knob clockwise to begin stretching the shoes, and leave the stretchers in shoes for about 24-48 hours, and the shoes are ready for you.
This stretcher fits both left and right shoes, applicable for high heels, sports shoes, sandals, and other shoes.
How to Use Shoe Stretcher
- Insert this Stretcher into the shoes, left and right are generic.
- Length adjustment: Turn the “wheel-shaped” handle clockwise to adjust the length of the stretchers.
- Width adjustment: Turn the “L-shaped” metal handle clockwise to adjust the width of the stretchers.
- Leave the stretcher in shoes for at least 24 hours.
- Turn the handles counterclockwise and remove the stretcher from the shoes.
The Benefit You Will Get with Shoe Stretcher
Anybody can stretch their shoes according to feet, using shoe stretchers. It is a perfect way to extend your shoes in terms of length and width. it is essential to targeting the hassle areas such as bunions, corns, calluses, and hammertoes.